Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012

New year, new me! I know that is most of our thoughts not just this year but every year. This year however I didn't make a resolution to get healthy, I demanded myself to get healthy. I signed up to do Food Network's healthy eating challenge and have decided to blog my progress not only with their challenge but with my own.

The Food Network challenge is month long challenge with a different theme every week. This week's challenge is to eat breakfast every day. Yesterday I had 3 strips of bacon, toast and apple juice. Today I had some strawberry banana yogurt and some orange juice. I think I am starting off great considering I usually starve myself until whenever I remember to eat or start getting the hunger headache. I know that my eating habits are not the best and that they need to change that's why I'm doing this challenge.

Hope you all enjoy my blog and I encourage you to change whatever it is that you want to change about yourself. I also want to mention that i will be consulting my doctor throughout this process and if you are doing something to change your weight I also recommend you consult your doctor, to ensure that the plan you decide on is best for you, as my plan for myself will be different than yours.

Happy 2012,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment