Tuesday, January 10, 2012

more.grains

Hello all!! Hope you are having an amazing week so far! This week I'm doing a double task; adding more whole grains and starting a Daniel fast! Crazy I know but its working....kind. Since I am not eating meat, sugar or other processed foods I am learning how to get what my body needs in other ways. I've started taking vitamins, eating more fruits and veggies, and adding more whole grains like brown rice. I have always been a big fan of brown rice, but now I'm adding more to my diet. I am also learning that I am having to get my calories else where because by getting rid of the junk that I normally eat, I am not taking in the amount of calories my body is use to causing my body to crazy more. For example I have cut my calories in half going from about 3000 to 1500 in 72 hours....should have done this gradually lol. How are you guys doing? Give me some feedback

Be blessed
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment