Wednesday, January 4, 2012

what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!!

Yesterday was hard!! Breakfast wasn't so great and neither were the rest of my meals, BUT I did exercise!! I went walking with my best friend. We are doing the healthy new year new you together! It helps when you have someone there that can motivate and push you. I am even considering putting a little wager on it with him...what should it be? These past 4 days have been hard. My body is happy because I am no longer starving it by going without for 12 sometimes 16 hours, however, remembering to eat breakfast is harder. I barely remember to do my day to day stuff let alone remembering to eat breakfast. It has come to the point where I stick a post it on the bathroom mirror to remind myself to grab a banana in the morning lol. Hope it's going a little easier for those reading this!! Feel free to leave your comments and encouragement. They are most appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment